Friday, June 23, 9am-4pm
4116 McClay Rd. St. Charles, MO 63304
Stop by The Care Service and fill our pool with summer snacks and food!
Help our clients and their children have a fun summer break!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Chicken
- Canned Pasta
- Granola Bars/Pop-Tarts
Drop off donations in our pool out front and enjoy a free Fla-Vor-Ice!
Monday, September 11, 2023
at Bogey Hills Country Club , St. Charles, MO.
- $225 for individual golfer
- $900 for a foursome
- $50 to attend dinner
Sponsorship Opportunities are still available!
For more information call Donna at (636) 441-1302 ext. 6681.
Register by August 10th, 2023
Proceeds from the Annual Golf Outing allow The Care Service to continue our mission to serve those in crisis and prevent homelessness and hunger in St. Charles, Lincoln, and Warren counties. Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service is an accredited 501 (c)3 nonprofit agency.
Register for this Event!
Sponsor Our Event!
Wednesday, April 12. 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Join us for a relaxing evening of good vibes, good drinks, and good company!
Here's to new beginnings!
At The Care Service, we help members of our community facing a housing or hunger crisis take their first steps on the path toward a new beginning.
We love creating new beginnings every day and are excited to partner with Chillax Tap & Co. and Vails Brothers as they start their new beginning in St. Peters!
Join us for a relaxing evening of good vibes, good drinks, and good company at the new Chillax St. Peter's location on Wednesday, April 12 anytime between 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
Ticket includes one drink ticket good for tap product or select wine choice (non-alcoholic for child ticket) and light snacks. Additional drinks and food will be available for purchase. Feel free to drop in whenever you are able. We can't wait to see you and enjoy a chill gathering during the week!
Chillax St. Peter's
1320 Triad Center Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service's 18th Annual Golf Outing will be held September 12th at Bogey Hills Country Club. Proceeds from the Golf Outing help fight homelessness and hunger in St. Charles, Lincoln, and Warren Counties.
Funds raised from the Winter Raffle are critically needed to allow us to continue our work of preventing homelessness and hunger in our local community. This year we are already seeing a 25% increase in the number of individuals receiving assistance, support, and resources from The Care Service.
Get your raffle tickets today! Drawing will be held on Friday, April 14, 2023.
First Prize $1,000, Second Prize $500, Third Prize $250.
Proceeds from the Winter Raffle help people like Ken and Laney.
- Ken’s home was a tent under a bridge when he met the Care Service Street Outreach team. For 14 years the 48-year-old, who suffers from schizophrenia, had been homeless. Care Service staff helped Ken apply for a housing assistance voucher to supplement his monthly disability check and advocated to landlords on his behalf. Once an apartment was located, the Care Service provided a deposit, and first month’s rent. For the first time in years Ken feels safe and is paying his bills on his own.
- Laney’s three small boys suffered from on-going health issues due to mold in their small, two-bedroom apartment. The 27-year-old single mom’s landlord was unwilling to resolve the problem. With nowhere else to turn, Laney reached out to the Care Service. Laney found a mobile home she could afford to rent but had no money for the deposit. The Care Service stepped in to assist with the rent deposit and a staff member provided Laney with the on-going support she needed to settle her family in their new safe, clean home.
Raffle Rules & Regulations
- The price per ticket is $10.00 (ten dollars), payable by cash, check (made to the order of: Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service), or charge card and mailed to: Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service, c/o Development Office, 4116 McClay Road, Saint Charles, MO 63304.
- Tickets may also be purchased online on our website at www.jacares.org.
- Discount offers: $25 = 3 tickets; $40 = 5 tickets; $100 = 12 tickets.
- Prizes will be as follows: First Prize - $1,000, Second Prize - $500 Third Prize - $250
- Checks and cash will be deposited upon receipt. Checks that are returned for insufficient funds or other reasons will disqualify the tickets covered by such check. Any fees accrued will be charged to the buyer.
- All tickets must be received prior to the drawing on April 14, 2023. Winners need not be present to win.
- All prizes are subject to, and the winners are fully responsible for federal, state and local income taxes. Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service has no responsibility for the payment of any taxes associated with the prize.
- Winners must accept ownership of the prize(s) by April 28, 2023. The award will be given one week after the drawing to allow time to process the necessary paper work for any federal, state or local taxing authorities.
- All proceeds will be used to further the mission of Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service to "serve those in crisis and to prevent homelessness and hunger."
- Persons must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this raffle and to be awarded a prize.
- Alternate method of entry, no donation required. One entry per person may be submitted by mail during the submission period.
Join us for a FREE educational presentation on Estate and Legacy Planning on October 20, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. at Sts. Joachim and Ann Care Service: 4116 McClay Road - St. Charles, MO 63304
Registration required. Must call to reserve yoru child's back pack. Limited quantities available. Call Kim at 636-399-8762 by 4:30pm, August 6th to register. Leave message and your call will be returned.
The 17th Annual Golf Outing will be held on Monday, September 13, 2021 at Bogey Hills Country Club, St. Charles, MO.